We are passionate about every step of the process, from understanding the couples vision, to design, to carefully choosing each individual bloom.
We adore using seasonal British blooms, the personality & character of every stem helps convey the romance during the very special day.
BESPOKE & STYLED
The best momment
People say the lovliest things...
KERRI & DAVID
Bride & Groom
Mother of the Bride
Frequently asked questions
1. What is your booking process?Let’s get started, fill out our form below and please provide us with as much information as you can, it really helps! From there, if we are available for your desired date, we will send over our wee lookbook. For weddings over £1,500, we will then book in an initial consultation call, from there we will design a bespoke proposal and quotation for your review including mood boards! Once you’ve had a chance to look through, and if you like what you see, we will book in another call following this to refine the proposal. We take a 10% deposit to secure your booking and date, the remaining balance is due 2 weeks before your wedding. Please don’t panic if you are unsure where to begin, we will work together to create your dream day!
2. Do you have a minimum spend?We love love! We love being a part of people's special day so we have an option for all budgets!For weddings below £1,500, we have our 'Lovely Wedding' offering, providing the perfect and personal solution for every wedding on a budget! We don't undertake the consultations & bespoke quotes for this, to keep costs low, however, we do work with you over e-mail to provide the perfect floral selection, with one phone call closer to the big day to discuss the blooms & colours in detail!For weddings over £1,500, we offer bespoke quotes, floral designs & styling if required!
3. What services do you offer?Whilst primarily floral bloom designs is our main offering, we can also help with the styling & planning! We have made some wonderful contacts with other local suppliers on the wedding circuit, we can help from the cutlery & glasses to disco balls, along with everything in between. One of our lovely freelancers (& Meg's best friend) has had an incredible career in event planning & styling, so she is also available to take this part of the wedding on if required! We can help to whatever degree you need a helping hand with!
4. Do you dismantle the day after the big day?Dismantling is something we offer, however this comes with a charge at an hourly rate & travelling expenses. If you are working to a budget, this is the first place to start to minimise costs, so if you opt out of our dismantling option, all we ask is if you return anything borrow i.e. bud vases, candle holders etc., within 5 working days after the special day!
5. Where do you get your flowers from?We are big advocates for using local British seasonal blooms, we are so lucky to have multiple flower farms surrounding us, as well as growing a lot ourselves in our growing flower patch... We are very passionate about the character & personality of British seasonal stems, without the air miles & chemicals infused!This is a lot easier during the warmer months, so we also have a very good Dutch source for getting blooms which may be sentimental & desired, yet not in season here!
6. What locations do you offer weddings in?We are located in Hampshire & do a lot of weddings here, but also in Surrey, Sussex, Wiltshire, Dorset etc., we are very happy to travel anywhere (within reason...!), but there will be a travelling expense incurred with this, which we will be very upfront about from the beginning!